News - Campaigning

Filter News
08th October - 18:21

Help us campaign for this 'at risk' building in Newport Pagnell to have the protection it deserves

23rd September - 16:46

This important 16th century house has been 'at risk' for many years and is now in a parlous state. 

23rd September - 15:23

This ancient Grade II listed house has lain empty for several years but its new owner contacted the SPAB to ask for guidance on proposed repairs.

01st June - 00:00

The frieze of Lincoln Cathedral’s west front has been more interesting and challenging than almost any other case over recent decades.

14th February - 12:12

We explored our archive for records of the SPAB's activity on Valentine's day. In 1895 founding committee members were discussing repairs to Eckington bridge in Worcestershire.

07th December - 10:57

The Romping Donkey, Cheshire is one of a number of buildings at risk with which we have been involved over a period of several years.

07th December - 10:50

Proposals for the rebuilding of the Royal Clarence Hotel, Exeter after a devastating fire.

15th July - 12:22

An original historic floor contributes enormously to the character and the spirit of a place. Whether it’s humble cobbles or stately marble hall, the floor tells the story of the building.