Become a Member
Membership of the SPAB is £51 per year and we offer discounts for those under 30, or for two members sharing the same address.
A year's membership of the Mills Section is £37 and we offer discounts for students and two people sharing the same address.
SPAB & Mills membership
Support the SPAB and the Mills Section and enjoy the benefits of both for the discounted price of £73 per year.
Let's work together to protect the buildings we love
We need your support more than ever during these challenging times to save old buildings from decay, harmful alteration, and demolition. Treat yourself or a friend to a membership that you can enjoy from home. You'll receive a stunning welcome pack, instant access to our online resources and events, and our quarterly SPAB magazine.
Benefits of membership:
Become a SPAB member and enjoy a range of benefits, including:
- Our quarterly SPAB Magazine, a must-read for those who love old buildings
- Access to our NEW member skill-shares and other live online learning
- Access to our online list of historic properties for sale and the members' area of our website
- Visits and events in your local area via our regional groups
- Priority booking for selected SPAB courses
- Discounted tickets to our lectures, whether online or in-person
- Deals and offers from other organisations
- Monthly careers bulletin to help you build your career in the heritage sector
How your membership helps old buildings:
Our members are an integral part of the SPAB. As well as championing old buildings and the SPAB Approach, your membership helps us to:
- Offer free, impartial advice via our technical advice line and online Knowledge Base
- Carry out casework, responding to applications for alterations to listed buildings across England and Wales
- Campaign for at-risk buildings and promote skills and training within the sector
- Train the next generation of professionals to care for old buildings
- Carry out hands-on repairs to old buildings at our working parties and through the Old House Project