The SPAB Magazine is a quarterly publication only available to SPAB members. Content reflects the SPAB's practical nature as well as its distinctive approach to old buildings. Combining the latest news and information from the SPAB with a lively blend of features, onsite reports and views from the UK and abroad, the magazine provides a unique and sometimes provocative window on the conservation world.
Summer 2022 contents include:
- The lost Buildings of Ardudwy: secrets of the Snowdonia landscape
- A love letter to London stockbrick
- The repair of HMS Unicorn
- The history and intrigue of Chastleton House
- Campaigning around the country: Bath Tower at Caernafon, Gwenedd; Jesus College, Cambridge; St. Helen’s Church, Skeffling, Yorkshire
The SPAB Magazine publishes case studies and features that explore bold, sensitive, high-calibre conservation schemes. Please send submissions for consideration to Felicity Martin at email@example.com