Saturday 27 October 2018, 10.30am - 5pm (doors open at 9.30am)
Venue: Great Gransden Reading Rooms, Fox Street, Great Gransden, Cambridgeshire SG19 3AA
• The Recording and Repair of a 17th Century Post Mill, by Dave Pearce, Martin Davies and Simon Hudson
• Huntingdonshire Mills in Art, by Bridget Flanagan
• The Mills of Usan, the River Great Ouse, by Hugh Howes
• Huntingdonshire Mills in the News, by Mike Petty
• Browse the Mills Archive Bookshop
• Member presentations
Tickets: including refreshments on arrival and afternoon tea
£40 with lunch (book by 12 October)
£35 without lunch
Please note that doors open at 9.30am.
Booking Terms & Conditions
Accessibility: please contact the SPAB before booking to discuss any special access requirements.