A 6-storey tower mill, probably built in 1836 by the Wickham Market millwright, John Whitmore, and one of the finest examples of his work. Last worked in 1928, and restored in the 1980s. The sails and cap now turn again, and there is some fine internal machinery, including four pairs of millstones. Ground floor display of history and workings.
TM 264 493
In Burkitt Road, Woodbridge, half mile west of town centre. Turn off A12 at Grundisburgh Road roundabout; mill is signposted. Small car park adjacent.