A post mill originally built about 1750, now being restored by volunteers. Unusual in having three crosstrees and six piers and quarterbars, together with curved struts supporting a curb ring to stabilise the bottom of the buck. The mill is owned by Chinnor Parish Council.
SP 749 010
In playing field, by Mill Lane, on north west edge of Chinnor village, 220M from crossroads of B4009 & B4445.