An early 19th century brick-built 3-storey watermill, restored in 1999. A 17-ft diameter high breast wheel drives 4 pairs of millstones through two lineshafts, and a sawbench in an outbuilding. Last worked 1939. Restoration continues. Mills flour for demonstration only. Tea room on open days.
SK 486 207
On the Hathern road about 1 mile NE of Shepshed town centre, just past the M1 overbridge.