A 2-storey, hexagonal white smock mill on a 3-storey brick base, with ogee cap. Built in 1776 on the base of a 17th century post mill and raised on the tower around 1850, with patent sails added. Being restored by the owner; sails fitted and working, 2007; original machinery awaiting refurbishment.
TL 442 623
Just north of A14, off B1049. Turn left into Cambridge Rd, mill is 250yds on left, 1 mile south of Histon.