A post mill with a 2-storey roundhouse, built in 1721 and moved to its present site in 1829. It ceased working at the outbreak of the First World War and was renovated externally in the 1980s and internally in the 1990s. Most machinery remains. Souvenirs and guide books on sale.
TL 763 259
About 2 miles north of Braintree town centre, off Church Street, Bocking, mile west of A131.