Grade II listed Walkham Mill was water-powered wheelwright's shop from the mid 19th C which continued in use until 1980s. The overshot waterwheel dates from 1845 and is fed by a 17m wooden launder from the Black brook. Inside, six of the nine machines which were used in the manufacture of wheels and carts still survive.
SX 532 704
Park in the centre of the village, by the war memorial, in the pub car park or in the village hall car park. The mill is opposite the pub car park and behind the Old Mill House.