The mill is a timber-framed building with weatherboarding and a tiled roof, set over four floors. The mill is on a probable Domesday site. The present building dates from the late 18th century and has a Victorian extension. The waterwheel was removed in about 1942 but all of the machinery and three pairs of millstones remain. Mill history exhibition.
TL 378 467
36 North End. At the end of a long drive, opposite the Holy Trinity Church in Meldreth. Parking in the lay-by opposite the church.