17th century flour mill, with undershot timber and iron waterwheel driving two pairs of millstones, one for barley, the other for oats. Last worked commercially in 1964. The original mill site dates from 1100. National Coracle Centre.
SN 270 415
On bank of River Teifi at the Falls, Cenarth, on A484 between Cardigan and Carmarthen. Parking on opposite side of the bridge in Cenarth.